What we do
FCM Carpentry have a huge range of skills in the areas of carpentry and building. Our objective is to provide an excellent service regardless of the project scale whether a full loft conversion or simply installing a bespoke wardrobe. For more complex jobs requiring multiple skills we have access to a wide range of vetted and qualified sub contractors covering skills such as plumbing, electric, bricklayers and plasterers.
For examples of the different types of projects we do please look at the list below.
- Timber framed buildings and out buildings
- Bespoke fitted units and wardrobes
- Flooring including laminate, natural oak, engineered flooring and floor sanding service
- Door fitting service - internal, external, garage doors, bespoke doors
- Staircase fitting and restoration
- Restoration work
- First and second fix carpentry -- stud work, plaster boarding, fitting door linings, architraves, skirting
- PVC and Wooden Cladding Facia and Sofit
- Hardie Plank Cladding (cement based material)
- Canopy or porch roofs
Fergus has done a couple of days work. He has always been punctual and cleaned up thoroughly after working. He takes great pride in ensuring that the customer has exactly what they require. Between us we designed and he produced some gorgeous farmhouse style shelves for our kitchen and sitting room fireplace. It was good teamwork. I would recommend him.
Shelves, Kitchen & Fireplace
Communication was good, price quoted was very reasonable, and work was completed to schedule. I’ve asked FCM Carpentry to undertake a second job.
Fergus did a superb job matching an existing feather-edge fence and integrated gate.
Ferguson did exactly what he said on the tin 🙂 Very happy with the service and good and prompt communication.